FZ Dubai Multi Commodities Centre Company Formation – Company Setup in Free Zone Dubai Multi Commodities Centre
The Emirate of Dubai is located on the Arabian Peninsula, in the south of the Persian Gulf. Among the seven emirates that make up the UAE, it is the most populated one and second largest after Abu Dhabi. Dubai has more than 20 free zonesThe Emirate of Dubai is located on the Arabian Peninsula, in the south of the Persian Gulf. Among the seven emirates that make up the UAE, it is the most populated one and second largest after Abu Dhabi. Dubai has more than 20 free zones.
Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) Free Zone offers the possibility of registering Dubai onshore (free zone) companies that can operate both within and outside the UAE. Such companies are granted a licence (special authorization from the Emirate’s Authority) according to the type of activity that they will be engaged in. Establishing a free zone company implies the possibility of obtaining residence visas for shareholders/employees, as well as their families, which is an indisputable advantage.
- mandatory audit;
- lots of options in regard to offices and warehouses;
- high ranking among the banks;
- availability of offices in good office district in Dubai;
- minimum authorized capital is AED 50 000, however, some types of licences may require a higher amount;
- the capital must be paid within three weeks of issue of the company’s license.
- Choose a company name to be checked for availability (at least 2 names)
- Define a company structure (director, shareholders, and manager)
- Define the company’s license type aligning with its activities
- Choose your office type: Flexi desk, Executive office
- Provide documents for directors / shareholders / attorneys (either originals or notarized copies)
- Pay all the necessary fees
- Sign the corporate documents
- Get the originals and the company seal
Upon registration the company and the Free Zone authority sign an office lease agreement; the address of such office is considered the official registered office address of the company.
DMCC offers various office packages depending on the needs of clients in terms of type and number of licences, number of visas, the need for substance and placement in the Free Zone: from flexi desk (a separate room or workstation in first-class business centres) to warehouses.
- Service licence – allows the holder to provide the type of services specified in the licence.
- Trading licence – allows the holder to import, export, sell, distribute and store goods specified in the licence.
- Industrial licence – allows the holder to import raw materials for production, processing and/or assembly of specified products. Finished products can be exported outside the UAE.
*This fee does not include the fees charged by the Free Zone for registering a company and issuing a licenсe.
**Annual renewal of a company is AED 16 530. This fee does not include the fees charged by the Free Zone for the license renewal.
Other options – upon request.