Main Page » Offshore Companies » Offers » Redomiciliation of BVI Company to the UAE as Ras Al Khaimah Offshore Company
Redomiciliation of BVI Company to the UAE as Ras Al Khaimah Offshore Company
For a company to continue as Ras Al Khaimah offshore company, the general rule is that such company must be in ‘good standing’. The company is also checked for any debts owed to the BVI authorities.
- Check the current company name with the Ras Al Khaimah Registrar of Companies for availability.
- Prepare in the BVI a set of company documents required for the change of jurisdiction.
- Prepare a set of documents in the UAE.
- File the set of documents with the Ras Al Khaimah Registrar of Companies.
- Obtain a new registration number and a Certificate of Continuation that confirm the incorporation of the company in Ras Al Khaimah.
- Submit to the BVI Registrar copies of documents certified by the UAE registered agent to complete the redomiciliation (“discontinuation”).
- Obtain from the BVI Registrar a Certificate of Discontinuance that confirms the striking off of the company from the BVI Register.
Price 32 260 AED
*The price of the service includes:
- Supporting the company’s redomiciliation from the BVI, including preparation of a set of documents to change the jurisdiction to Ras Al Khaimah, UAE (outgoing part) – AED 11 385 (USD 3 100).
- BVI government fee for redomiciliation – USD1 100
- Filing the change of the company’s status with BVI BOSS System – AED 480 (USD 130).
- Supporting the company’s redomiciliation to the UAE as Ras Al Khaimah offshore company (incoming part), not including the registered office – AED 9 180 (USD 2 500).
- Registered office for the company in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE, for the first year – AED 10 650 (USD 2 900).
**The final fees for company redomiciliation to Ras Al Khaimah, UAE, and preparation of the necessary set of documents depend on the policies and requirements of the registered agent that administers the company in the country of incorporation.
You can see more offers for Free Zone Companies, Mainland and Offshore Companies