Dubai South FZ Company Formation – Company Setup in Dubai South Free Zone
The Emirate of Dubai is located on the Arabian Peninsula, in the south of the Persian Gulf. Among the seven emirates that make up the UAE, it is the most populated one and second largest after Abu Dhabi. Dubai has more than 20 free zones.
Dubai South Free Zone offers the possibility of registering onshore (free zone) companies in the Emirate of Dubai, which can operate both within and outside the UAE. Such companies are granted a licence (special authorization from the Emirate’s Authority) according to the type of activity that they will be engaged in. Establishing a free zone company implies the possibility of obtaining residence visas for shareholders / employees, as well as their families, which is an indisputable advantage.
- no corporate tax;
- quick company registration;
- mandatory audit;
- lots of options for offices and warehouses;
- only UAE residents accepts as company’s managers;
- high ranking of the zone among the banks;
- minimum capital is AED 300 000;
- no requirement to prove the payment of authorized capital to register a company.
- Choose a company name to be checked for availability (at least 2 names)
- Define a company structure (director, shareholders, and manager)
- Define the company’s license type aligning with its activities
- Choose your office type: Flexi desk и E-Office, Executive office
- Providing documents for directors / shareholders / attorneys (either originals or notarized copies)
- Pay all the necessary fees
- Sign the corporate documents
- Get the originals and the company seal
Upon registration the company and the Free Zone authority sign an office lease agreement; the address of such office is considered the official registered office address of the company.
This Free Zone offers various office packages depending on the needs of clients in terms of type and number of licences, number of visas, the need for substance and placement in the Free Zone: from smart desk and smart office (a separate room or workstation in first-class business centres) to warehouses and land plots.
- Service license – allows the holder to provide the type of services specified in the licence.
- Commercial licence – allows the holder to import, export, sell, distribute and store goods specified in the licence.
- Industrial license – allows the holder to import raw materials for production, processing and / or assembly of specified products. Finished products can be exported outside the UAE.
- Educational license – allows the holder to provide educational services, organize / conduct trainings.
*This fee does not include the fees charged by the Free Zone for registering a company and issuing a licence.
**Annual renewal of a company is AED 16 530. This fee does not include the fees charged by the Free Zone for the license renewal.