Hamriyah FZ Company Formation – Company Setup in Hamriyah Free Zone
Hamriyah Free Zone is located in the Emirate of Sharjah. The Emirate of Sharjah with an area of 2 590 square kilometers is the third largest emirate in the UAE and is 10 km from Dubai and one hour from Abu Dhabi.
Proximity to the main trade routes, highly developed municipal and social infrastructure, relatively low lease, utility and living costs made this emirate attractive in terms of business and life, and raised its reputation as the eleventh most attractive international destination for direct foreign investments in the world.
- no profit tax;
- quick company incorporation;
- possibility to create substance in the country of incorporation;
- possibility to obtain a resident visa for company’s shareholders and employees;
- no audit for some types of licenses;
- authorized capital may only be denominated in UAE Dirhams: each share of 1 000 AED or a multiple thereof;
- no bank letter confirming payment of the authorized capital needed to register a company.
- Choose a company name to be checked for availability (at least 2 names)
- Define a company structure (director, shareholders, and manager)
- Define the company’s license type aligning with its activities
- Choose your office type: Flexi desk, E-Office, Executive office
- Providing documents for directors / shareholders / attorneys (either originals or notarized copies)
- Pay all the necessary fees
- Sign the corporate documents
- Get the originals and the company seal
HFZ offers various office packages depending on clients’ necessities relating to the kinds and number of licenses, number of visas, need for substance and location in the free zone.
Hamriyah Business Center (HBC) – “virtual” office. Please note that not all banks accept this type of office.
E-Office – dedicated office premises of 10 square meters.
Executive office – office premises of 15 to 40 square meters.
The free zone also offers finished warehouses and plots of land for short-term and long-term lease.
- Service license allows the holder to provide the type of service stated in the license.
- Commercial license allows the holder to import, export, sell, distribute and store goods stated in the license.
- Industrial license allows the holder to import raw materials for manufacturing, processing and / or assembly of specified products. The finished products may be exported outside the UAE.
*This fee does not include the fees charged by the Free Zone.
Other options – upon request.