Fujairah Creative City FZ Company Formation – Company Setup in Fujairah Creative City Free Zone
The new Fujairah Creative City Free Zone was founded in 2007 and is primarily oriented towards formation of service and media companies.
The emirate of Fujairah is located on the coast of the Gulf of Oman in the Indian Ocean (150 kilometers from Dubai). Its own international airport and one of the largest ports in the UAE facilitated dynamic development of the emirate and enabled creation of optimal conditions to attract investors from around the world.
Fujairah Creative City offers a wide variety of options as to kinds of licenses for companies and visa packages for companies’ employees.
- no profit tax;
- no mandatory audit requirement;
- quick company incorporation;
- limited options of office premises;
- possibility to obtain a resident visa for company’s shareholders and employees;
- not a very high ranking among banks;
- no requirement regarding the minimum authorized capital;
- no need to prove authorized capital payment to register a company.
- Choose a company name to be checked for availability (at least 2 names)
- Define a company structure (director, shareholders, and manager)
- Define the company’s license type aligning with its activities
- Choose your office type: Flexi desk, E-Office, Executive office
- Providing documents for directors / shareholders / attorneys (either originals or notarized copies)
- Pay all the necessary fees
- Sign the corporate documents
- Get the originals and the company seal
At incorporation an office lease contract is necessarily entered into between the company and the administration of the free zone. The address of such office is considered the official registered address of the company. The company also has the right to take on lease additional office, production or warehouse premises in the territory of the free zone.
Our specialists are ready to assist you in choosing an office or other premises in the territory of the free zone at your request.
A company may obtain licenses of the following categories only: Broadcasting, Media and Marketing, Publishing, Event Management, Media Support Services, New Media Services, Consultancy, Business Information, Production, Music & Entertainment, Information Technology, Design, Education.
*Some licenses, for instance, broadcasting licenses, require consent of the relevant regulator.
*This fee does not include the fees charged by the Free Zone.
Other options – upon request.