Ajman Offshore Company Formation – Offshore Company Setup in the Emirate of Ajman
Ajman is a small-area emirate in the north of the UAE. The formation of offshore companies became possible in 2014 after special Ajman Free Zone Offshore Companies Regulation was adopted.
An offshore company is not obliged to file accounts with any state authorities in the UAE, however in accordance with part 11 of the Regulations for 10 years a company must keep documents on its economic activity to the extent that enables directors to determine the financial position of the company. Besides, directors of a company must prepare its financial statements and provide shareholders of the company with them annually.
- offshore company is completely tax exempt;
- shareholders of this company may be any individual(s) or legal entity(ies) (except for private funds and trusts);
- appointment of corporate directors is not allowed;
- offshore company may have a nominee director, but no nominee shareholders;
- shares of such a company may either have or not have declared par value (in any currency);
- no requirements as to the minimum amount of share capital.
- Choose a company name to be checked for availability (at least 2 names)
- Define a company structure (director, shareholders, and manager)
- Define the company’s activities
- Provide documents for directors / shareholders / attorneys (either originals or notarized copies)
- Pay all the necessary fees
- Sign the corporate documents
- Get the originals and the company seal
*The listed price does not include the state fees charged by the state authority for company registration.
**The cost of renewal of a company starting from the second year after the incorporation is AED 9 180. The listed price does not include the state fees charged by the state authority for company registration.