International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) Company Formation – Company Setup in International Free Zone Authority (IFZA)
IFZA was established in 2018 in Fujairah and moved to Dubai in 2020. It is currently under the patronage of Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority (DSOA). It is one of the youngest FZ in the UAE.
IFZA Dubai offers licences based on an assortment of scalable business set-up solutions, covering 2 000 professional, commercial and industrial activities. Establishing a free zone company implies the possibility of obtaining residence visas for members / employees, as well as their families, which is an indisputable advantage.
- no corporate tax;
- stable banking system, good chances of opening a bank account in the UAE;
- ability to work with US dollars;
- quick company registration;
- ability to create substance in the country of registration;
- ability to obtain a residence visa for the company’s shareholders and employees.
- Choose a company name to be checked for availability (at least 2 names)
- Define a company structure (director, shareholders, and manager)
- Define the company’s license type aligning with its activities
- Choose your office type: Flexi desk, E-Office, Executive office
- Providing documents for directors / managers / secretaries / shareholders / attorneys (either originals or notarized copies)
- Pay all the necessary fees
- Sign the corporate documents
- Get the originals and the company seal
- Commercial licence – allows the holder to engage in the trading of goods, including import, storage, warehousing, supply and export of permitted goods.
- Professional licence – allows the holder to provide the type of services specified in the licence (for example, business consulting, marketing consulting, insurance and others).
- Industrial licence – allows the holder to conduct activities related to the production of goods, including import of raw materials, processing, production, assembly, packaging and export of finished goods.
IFZA offers various office packages depending on the needs of clients in terms of the type and number of licences, number of visas, the need for substance and placement in the Free Zone: from flexi desk and flexi office (a separate room or cell in the open plan space in first-class business centres) to warehouses and land plots.
*This fee does not include fees charged by the free zone.
Other options available on request.