Liquidation of Offshore Company Incorporated in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
Voluntary liquidation of a company shall mean that the company is deemed officially closed, and its obligations are terminated; it may only be restored in court.
Upon liquidation, you will receive a certificate of liquidation of the company issued by the registration authority.
- procedure available to the company that has no liabilities or can pay its debts as they fall due;
- a person who will act as the company’s liquidator as well as the amount of his remuneration should be indicated;
- the company must terminate its activities by the beginning of liquidation;
- at the time of the issue of a certificate of liquidation the company must be in good standing.
- Signing and presenting to the registered agent prepared documents.
- Publishing a notice in the newspaper.
- The liquidator sends a notice of completion of liquidation.
- Obtaining from the Register the certificate of the company’s liquidation.
- The Regulator publishes a notice of completion of the liquidation procedure.
*The price does not include the service of a liquidator of AED 3 305 (USD 900) and compliance fee.